Feel at ease when you know that your child is in good hands at Trinity Residential College. We are a safe and welcoming community with amenities, facilities and support programs in place for your child’s wellness and daily comfort.
This is a home with great values, a home where our residents are encouraged to live life to their fullest potential, a home where they experience learning with joy and laughter, and a home where our residents are always growing for the better of themselves and their community.
Safety and Security
- 24 hours security
- Fenced perimeter
- RFID tag entry
- Resident Advisors & staff members living on site for 24 hours support
Health & Wellness
- On-site holistic wellness center for physical and mental health support
- Walking proximity to major hospitals
- A Sign Fee of $75 will be required to reserve your spot. This fee is non-refundable
- University of Western Australia applicants are charged a $125 non-refundable Application Fee that is paid directly to the university on their website. This does not apply to applicants of other universities. Contact us directly at +61 9423 9423 or email@example.com for more information.
- No penalty will be charged in the case of failure to secure an Offer of Enrolment or Student Visa upon proof of information. Aside from the $75 Sign Fee, all other made payments will be refunded.
- Payments can be paid via direct debit, bank cheque, bank transfer, credit card and BPay.
- Fees can be paid in installments – monthly, fortnightly or even weekly. Discuss with us today!
- For break of contracts, the resident is to meet with our Head of College prior to approval. A penalty fee will be discussed based on circumstances regarding the contract break. Penalty typically costs 6 weeks of fees,however it varies on a case to case basis.
Residents Under 18
- Non-Australian / International citizens under 18 attending the University of Western Australia is applicable to apply
- Australian citizens and permanent residents under 18 attending all Perth Universities will require a signed guardian consent form that states they are allowed to stay at Trinity Residential College
Trinity is welcoming environment that bolsters a good understanding of different cultures and upbringings. Having told stories of both my older siblings’ experience living here while at university, I decided to live here as well. The variety of social, cultural, travel and sporting events definitely made my university experience better.
It was month of July 2018 and Rishi, my son had just moved to Perth to pursue his Master’s degree at UWA. Rishi managed to get his accommodation at a new place near the university at Trinity. We were not very sure what to expect at this new environment. But to our pleasant surprise, Trinity offered a safe and highly secured environment for a balanced and healthy lifestyle with world-class accommodation, excellent board and lodging, where residents are almost pampered! I was highly impressed with the surrounding with breathtaking landscaped gardens at stone’s throw from the university. It was a pleasure meeting the support staff and friendly resident advisors who are available 24/7.