Feel at ease when you know that your child is in good hands at Trinity Residential College. We are a safe and welcoming community with amenities, facilities and support programs in place for your child’s wellness and daily comfort.
This is a home with great values, a home where our residents are encouraged to live life to their fullest potential, a home where they experience learning with joy and laughter, and a home where our residents are always growing for the better of themselves and their community.
Safety and Security
- 24 hours security.
- Fenced perimeter.
- RFID tag entry.
- Resident Advisors & staff members living on site for 24 hours support.
Health & Wellness
- On-site holistic wellness center for physical and mental health support.
- Walking proximity to major hospitals.
- The University of Western Australia manage and administer the College Row Portal, which is where you’ll apply to join us at Trinity Residential College. All applicants are charged a $125 non-refundable Application Fee that is paid directly to the university.
- A non-refundable Confirmation Fee is required to accept your Accommodation Offer and reserve a spot at the College. The Accommodation Offer is sent after the informal interview.
- Once the Accommodation Offer has been accepted we’ll outline the next steps, which will include completing the Accommodation Contract and payment of the non-refundable Contract Fee and refundable Security Deposit.
- Payments can be paid via direct debit, bank cheque, bank transfer, credit card and BPay.
- Fees can be paid fortnightly, quarterly or in a one-off instalment.
- For break of contracts, the resident is to meet with our Head of College prior to approval. A penalty fee will be discussed based on circumstances regarding the contract break.
Residents Under 18
- Non-Australian / International citizens under 18 attending the University of Western Australia are able to apply.
- Australian citizens and permanent residents under 18 attending all Perth Universities will require a signed guardian consent form that states they are allowed to stay at Trinity Residential College.
Trinity is welcoming environment that bolsters a good understanding of different cultures and upbringings. Having told stories of both my older siblings’ experience living here while at university, I decided to live here as well. The variety of social, cultural, travel and sporting events definitely made my university experience better.
It was month of July 2018 and Rishi, my son had just moved to Perth to pursue his Master’s degree at UWA. Rishi managed to get his accommodation at a new place near the university at Trinity. We were not very sure what to expect at this new environment. But to our pleasant surprise, Trinity offered a safe and highly secured environment for a balanced and healthy lifestyle with world-class accommodation, excellent board and lodging, where residents are almost pampered! I was highly impressed with the surrounding with breathtaking landscaped gardens at stone’s throw from the university. It was a pleasure meeting the support staff and friendly resident advisors who are available 24/7.